NP shirt is settled (:
I believe it will be the BEST shirt ever.
But on the other hand, another matter arised. I really don't know why is it that hard to please everyone, in the sense, what I do, it will always somehow make someone unhappy.
This is the worse thing I ever want to do. I hate making people unhappy, especially my friends and family. But this does not applies to all, because sometimes some people really don't deserve the kind and nice treatment. All they do is just in a good way make you volunteer to help them do something then after the thing is done, just turn black face at you.
Okay, I maybe wrong to gl some people recently, but I also don't know what got into me. To those who know what I mean, I am not jealous or what. I don't even want to be jealous over him. It is just after what had happened, it somehow make me disappointed and kill off all my hope that I think he can be nice. Nvm, he can go like whoever he wants, I don't really care already. but still wanna say I am sorry even if those few people whom I gl-ed don't want to accept.
lols, dunno what i am toking about.
Just feel like sleeping now...
I feel weird recently...
and and and...
I think its really hard to put on a strong front...