To prove to that evil daph that I am not a professional blog killer, I shall post. LOL.
Not in a very good mood yesterday.
Actually was quite happy in the morning because "3 mins" make my day but later my parents ruin everything. Forget it, don't feel like mentioning it anymore.
Anyway I am the group IC of Group 3 - 3mins :D
They are the BEST group which I ever take.
Jun Wei the leader,
Vanessa the assistant leader,
Jing Teng the happy one, (always like to bully me bt ya quite a nice junior),
Nick the very nice one (always spend time and effort doing stuff),
Wu Hang the handphone guy (always carn leave his phone one),
Wen Zhe the funny one (find something transparent to let the people c the words? Hahas if its transparent, how do we even find? cute.),
Pei Xuan the quiet one,
Yew Wei the MIA one,
and Daniel the okok one.
I managed to remember everyone :D
They seriously rock can?!
Flag is so damn nice,
Skit is so damn interesting,
Cheers are so damn cute,
and props are so damn nice.
Time spent with them are FUN (:
Too bad I carn go camp with them, but still love them to the max xD
Hope Cai Ling and Jun Xian will have fun taking them.
Sorrie to both of you fer not being able to help you all take them.
Anyway my mood is still kinda of moody now ):
HAIZ :/