National Heritage Trail today(:
Actually it was okay but then my group ppl a bit de gl. From my pov, its okay that they joke with me, but when its time to be serious, they should be serious. NP is still NP and we emphasize on discipline.
But a bit disappointed that this trail is divided into 2 different groups.
I think group 1 is the quiet group and group 2 is the noisy group.
LOL. Mr Chew just now said that he rather be in the Grp 1 bus. Hahas. Group 1 ppl lyk so dead on the bus. practically no noise at all.
Then camped in school after going back to school...
waiting for Mr Chew to be back so that I can send the UOPA stuff to him so that he can pass to Mrs Lee just in case Mrs Lee needs it when I am overseas.
Will be away to brisbane this sunday and will only be back on the 5th of december :D
Dun miss me people! Hahas(:
Dunno if I am going for Open House anot. Hope that I can go. Missed it last year cos of my overseas trip. sigh ><
Then everyone pangseh me. so saddddd ):
so in the end, went home alone w/o lunch.
I am so hungry now :O <-- see my mouth so big..Hahas lols.
Waiting for my early dinner.
Anyway!! I love the number combination: "0216" :D
I wish I can read people's mind. Then I will know what is he thinking about.
I wanna talk to him :/
Nvm(: I shall talk to him on saturday :D before I leave Singapore. Hahas
Tag Replies:jerald: I din noe u will come to my blog! Hahas. anyway thanks(:
CANDIS :D: Yea, long time no chat alr. Hahas anyway thanks lots :D