"Believe you can and you are half way there"
Nothing interesting happen today except the good news that CCC Girls Team did well.
APPLAUSE for all of them :D
So sad I cannot go watch. Nevermind, when they get into finals, I will go watch :D
I believe both guys and girls team can do it de (:
So ya today was quite okay except the part where a cadet pissed me off.
I was seriously pissed.
I sent a message to that cadet because I need his email
So the conversation starts like this:
Me: What's your email add?
The cadet: Who u
Me: ur IC Geraldine =.=
The cadet: huh I still dunno who u... npcc?
Me: do you have 2 cca? obviously its npcc lah
Like wth lah, its like before that I already smsed everyone np msg so they should already saved my number and this person just pissed me off with his stupid messages.
Lucky not all the cadets are like him, if not I think I will age faster like seriously? getting pissed makes you old. LOL
Anyway, I think the issue that had been troubling me have finally been solved.
Quite glad that its solve because I dun wan to feel awkward talking to a gd fren anymore.
So ya...
By the way, almost everyone in 409 says that I am scandalous. lol.
I admit I talk to guys, but the thing is as least from my pov, i dun think I flirt with them?
And the main point is, I don't like anyone of them so how can that even be scandalous.
Who say girls and guys cannot just purely be good frens? lol.
and being close with juniors doesn't equal to 姐弟恋.. o.o Although Mr Chia said age doesn't matter yesterday after school when he see me o.O
So its like people always say I am scandalous, actually i dun mind but sometimes it just feels abit umm idk how to describe. make me seem like some bitch who likes to stick with guys. I am not.
Maybe some of you don't believe but I will prove it to you that if you see me that way, you are totally wrong.
I don't put guys in front of my friends.
If I ever pangseh my friends because of a guy, like on friday I didn't go out with dor n eve after sch, tts because before they asked me, the person already asked me and there is really some serious stuff in between that I need to go and not because I 重色轻友
Sometimes I feel abit tired explaining but ya, sometimes people say in a jokingly manner which of course I wouldn't mind but when some people say it until that I talk to guys means I have sth on with them or what, I need to clarify. Don't believe, its up to you. I wun change just because of how you see me. If you have chosen to look at me in that wrong point of view of yours, I have got nothing to say but just too bad because I care more about my friends who believe me rather than those who just think me in that way.
Family and friends are always before guys. I don't like people who 重色轻友 and so I wun ever do that. I don't know how many of you out there believe me, but all I got to say is
If you believe me, thank you
If you don't, then not my problem already.
Whats the use of explaining when you don't even believe right?
So ya thats all I wanna say...
Nitex people (:
Cya tmr perhaps?
:D