"Nobody is worth your tears and the one who is won't make you cry"
Common Tests are finally over (:
But the usual trill over the finishing of examinations is not there.
Didn't really feel extremely happy nor relaxed after the last paper which is Geography.
The registration of O Levels makes me feel stressed.
I am slacking but I want to get good grades.
Is that even possible?
I must seriously start working on my attitude towards my studies.
I shall use "HCJC" as my motivation to study hard and do well.
I really wish to get into a good JC because
1) I really want to go to a good school
2) I want to prove to my parents that I can achieve good results in O Levels
3) I want to make a miracle whereby 409 will be the top class for 2010 O Levels :D
I believe as one, 409 can do it! I have confidence!
Today was okay? Physics was rather managable. Hope I will do well.
In the Physics paper, there is this question that say name one use of ultrasound.
At the time, my brain is seriously blocked and I can't recall anything regarding to that but I did study that portion yesterday. So my answer turned out this way:
"Ultrasound is used by animals with high audibility range of more than 20kHz to communicate with one another" LOL I laugh at my own answer. I think its total crap like seriously. Hahas. I hope Mr Ling wouldn't cry when he sees that answer. LOL
Then Malay got sabo-ed like so many times. But nevermind.
Geography Lessons were as fun like usual.
Mr Tay's copyrighted term of "MOM" Hahas
MOM = Marks oriented Monsters!!
Hahas so funny teasing Mr Tay and greeting Mr Tay "MOM" :D
Then Chem Spa with Nichol, Pearlynn and Daphne. My syringe don't move and so took Pearlynn's record. Thanks Pearlynn (:
After school was chit chat session with some Sec 3s.
Then the kang twins pangseh me for their MAPLE STORY!
So evil! LOL!
Waited for CCC girls to finish their training and went home with clique (:
Anyway today evelyn is a bit scary. She suddenly become like very emo but lucky its only for a short while (:
Frighten me like seriously. Sorry if I left you out during Malay ):
I am sorry. But next time you can just cut me and talk to me (:
Because sometimes when I am too engrossed in talking to other people, I will be abit oblivious to things happening around me so ya hope you are not angry with me? Smile (:
I LOVE THIS QUOTE:
" Being happy doesn't mean everything is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections" (: