"Sometimes, its better to let go then to grab hold of something that doesn't belong to you"Today was another day I suppose?
Went relative house. Played Daidi and black jack with my cousins.
It was quite okay except for the studying for Chemistry Re-test part.
I think I finally understood electrolysis?
Hope tomorrow retest will be something good for me and please don't let me flunk it again. ><
Mr Busy told me a SUPER ULTRA LAME joke to make me feel better since I am sick?
Hahas its quite funny. I laughed at my phone when he sent me that message. It was quite hilarious k? Not because I am too idiotic to laugh at a phone.
And Mr Busy taught me how to eat medicine. Cute eh?
He say must guai guai eat my medicine and after I finish my medicine, he give me sweets as reward. LOL.
This makes me sound like a little kid right? Hahas.
Mr Busy always care about people around him de. He's nice :D
Shall keep secret about who he is. If not later some stupid rumour starts again since he is quite famous in school I guess? lol.
So...
Common Tests is coming...
Would not be blogging that much already?
Geraldine! MUST JIAYOUS OKAY? YOU CAN DO IT :D
Its time to let you go...