"It is Scientific proven that North pole and North pole will repel but you never know there maybe one day they attract. Nothing is impossible.."
Today was a hyper day.
Everyone say I am sot. Hahas who cares? At least I feel happy today (:
After I said out whats in the bottom of my heart yesterday, I feel so free today. It seems like nothing is bothering me anymore. Maybe people are right in saying do not bottle up things or you will only make yourself suffer.
Geography Lesson was as usual fun but today there was less teasing of Mr Tay.
Eunice laugh like crazy as usual for the most minor thing? Hahas.
Then Maths Lesson, Mr Chia started his routine PMS.
Do you guys know something? Mr Chia can change mood super fast.
One moment he is angry;
The next he can joke with us again.
LOL!
Then after school had Chem Retest.
It was quite okay I guess?
Hahas I remember the layer of Aluminium Oxide!!! :D
And then marked the start of the mystery of the lost key.
There's Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
and Today there's Leon and the Key Thief. LOL
Because Leon was like the prime suspect. But he wasn't.
So ya I was frantically searching high and low for the key and here comes the joke from weikun.
Me: I remembered the key was on my table. I saw Mr Liu touch it.
Wk: Maybe Mr Liu magnetized the key and then stand at the door, holding a giant magnet and suck the key out.
Like LOL!
Then I think maybe wanxin took the key. So spam called her but it was all diverted to voicemail and here starts another joke.
Me: I called Wanxin but she never pick up!
Wk: Then call the key.
Me: Never even subscribe a line for the key, how to call?
LOL, like so lame.
AND joke of the day:
Zhanteng got no life.
LOL.
Dorothy offered him a mini lollipop and he asked dorothy what is it.
Then dorothy say its a lollipop. Then he asked, whats inside it.
Then zhanteng dun believe its a lollipop. He say lollipop doesn't have such a small one
LOL!
U should see how dorothy laugh manx. Hahas.
So ya today just ended like this?
:D
I don't want to hate you, so I shall just avoid you...