"Dreams are always crushing when they don’t come true. But it’s the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You’re always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it’s enough to break your heart."Yesterday was a lousy day...
Everything just seem so wrong...
Is it my mistake? Maybe it is, maybe its not... I really don't know...
I really didn't expect things to turn out this way...
Okay nevermind its quite sensitive issue so I shall not blog it here.
Anyway thanks Lito for his encouraging and motivating long messages.
Its really very long message but yet his messages mean a lot.
It sorta enlighten me? and of course make me feel better I guess?
He's a nice friend, who can be both nice and =.=
Yesterday night I had a dream...
That dream seemed so real and its like a preview of what will be happening...
Getting me ready in advance so that I would not be sad when it really happen...
nevermind, I shall go study for CTs.
It was great talking to some people yesterday night...
Some people who seem kiddish in the appearance may not be kiddish in their heart...
They actually understand alot...
We really cannot satisfy everyone... I finally understood that...
I hope before leaving, he will tell me that he truly enjoy NP...