270th post
I am sick ):
In this festive season with FLU and SORETHROAT?
Oh god, it doesn't match at all!
I feel so terrible now with all the sneezing and with my throat burning.
Why is 2010's CNY so ): for me? lol. Idk what to say already.
So ya, is doing A maths now...
With all the uncomfortableness, it makes doing maths even worse than usual.
Chemistry Re-test! I haven even started preparing yet. I am so dead...
Why does Chemistry appear to be that Chim for me while Physics seem to be so friendly?
It makes no sense at all. Both are Sciences.
Lucky I didn't take Biology. If not I think I can jump off the building already.
2 Sciences is already giving me such a big headache.
3 Sciences I think I will lose my brain. LOL!
My Sciences seriously sucks I guess? Can't seem to understand anything about Chemistry.
For one moment, I understand.
Then the next, I forget everything.
Does my brain hates Chemistry so much that they are behaving like they are the like poles, which repel each other whenever they are in contact?
Oh no, please don't let this happen. They must be unlike charges!
Anyway thanks Mr L for those messages.
They certainly brought interests back to my life.
Hmm...I am so freaking tired now.
Hate Flu & Sorethroat!
Please let them get out of my life NOW!
):