HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
Had reunion dinner with my family yesterday. Steamboat. Yum Yum :D
2010's CNY doesn't seem like CNY at all. Don't have the festive mood at all.
Many people think so too. Is it because of the Commons after CNY or is it because we are taking O'lvls this year?
I don't have a definite answer to that. But nevertheless, I hope everyone can have a HAPPY CNY.
This year's CNY is abit different I guess?
So many things happen before it so if I still have the mood to celebrate happily, I must be god manx...
But I will try my best to be happy? For the sake of my friends (:
I don't care what people say about whoever like whoever.
I don't give a damn anymore.
If we are meant to be together, nothing can separate us.
However, if we are not, then no matter what is done, we will never be together.
So why bother to keep thinking about it? It doesn't serve any purpose at all.
Thinking about it doesn't change anything at all.
So I shall stop thinking about it and face everything bravely.
I believe all my friends will support me de (:
Suddenly I feel like watching a table tennis match...
Suddenly feel like watching a basketball match...
Suddenly feel like watching someone play the violin...
I hope someone isn't pissed with me...
Just wanna say I am so sorry...