"Life is FULL of ups and downs. Just bear with the downs and enjoy the ups :D"
CNY Celebration in Nanhua was quite good?
I like the CDS performance :D
but yea, something which I never want to know was told to me today.
And somethings may not seem as perfect as it is. Nevermind I shall concentrate on Commons Now.
Aiming for all As.
I listed out a whole list of things to do and wanna see? Its a whole lot chunk!
TO DO LIST:
1) Sec 3 Squad Relay System (Email Joanna)
2) E Maths Probability Homework:
- Ex 2.1 to 2.4 [Questions: All the Further Practice]
3) Maths Past Years Common Test Papers
4) English SRP
5) Learn Spelling
6) Finish Chinese Compo
7) Finish ALL the Chinese SRPs
8) Chemistry Holiday Homework
9) Revise for Chemistry Re-test [Electrolysis]
10) Physics DC curcuits Worksheet + Notes
11) Physics Test: Current Electricity (18/02/2010)
12) Prepare Geography Notes:
- 3 Chapters of Development
- 1 Chapter of Geography of Food
13) Prepare Elect History Notes:
- Cold War till Impacts of Korean War
14) Social Studies Worksheets
15) Prepare Social Studies Notes:
- Chapter 1 + Terrorism
- A part of Globalisation
16) Revise E Maths:
- Standard Deviation
- Quartiles and Percentiles
- Mathematics in Practical Situations
17) Revise A Maths:
- Binomial Theorem
- Trigonometric Functions
- Simple Trigonometric Identities and Equations
18) Revise Physics:
- Waves
- Sound
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity
19) Revise Chemistry:
- Electrolysis
- Introduction to Organic Chemistry
- Alkenes
- Alkanes
20) English Comprehension Practice
21) HCL Practices
22) Plan Parade and do proposals
Very nice right? CNY holidays doesn't seem like holidays at all. For god sake, its like I have to spend everyday doing homework and revision. Sad face.
Lol I deleted all the messages from someone. Maybe I am really determined to forget about everything? I am trying...
Even without him, life still goes on...
BUT
At least I know friends in 409 are cool, friends in NP rocks and all my other NICE NICE friends pieced up my life :D
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYONE (:
"BE HAPPY AND SMILE"