Today was TIE day.
Everything was okay I supposed?
Saw William quite a few times today in school. Actually really wanted to tell him something so I shall just say it here:
Hmm, I never regret knowing you as a friend. I didn't say junior because I don't think we sound like a pair of senior and junior, more like a pair of good friends eh? I bet you agree to that. Hahas.
Anyway really wanna thank you a lot a lot for everything that you had did.
Being nice enough to be there when you know what happen...
Being nice enough to tell everyone that I am just trying to create a sense of urgency among the Sec 3s because of the Kang Wen incident.
Seriously, after everything that you did, I really began to wonder if I am really 16 because I seem to be more childish than you. In the sense you are able to look at things more maturely than me.
It seems to be like you are always the one helping others.
So ya, thanks for everything. It was all appreciated.
I hope everything will go smoothly for you and I really hope to hear you tell me happily one day about you getting the cup of tea you want :D
William is a nice guy, everyone must be nice to him k? :D
Hahas(:
So ya.. the best part of 2010 is that I really think all my friends rocks!
And, I think I am beginning to love my Sec 3s alot.
Maybe some of them may not really like me? But I love taking them (:
Hope we can really form an elite squad together :P
Physics was fun today :D
I did 2 questions on the board! HEEHEE! LOVE PHYSICS!!!!!
I am determined to get A1 for Physics.
Not because of what I promised someone, but because I really want to.
Anyway after what that had happened, I realised dreams are sweet but when you woke up, everything turns bitter. You had to get use to tasting the bitter because dreams are just dreams, some may come true whereas some would never...
Nevermind, I had woken up from that once I thought was a beautiful dream, but when I woke up, I really find it difficult to face the reality. I hope I never knew that it would be that tough to overcome it...
but nevertheless, I am still me.
I will continue to be happy again, like how I used to be when I was still in that dream...