"When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile" (:
Today had tuition for like almost 1 quarter of the day.
I feel sleepy during Physics tuition just now for the first time.
Normally I would only feel sleepy in A maths tuition because its in the afternoon then its like nap time. Hahas.
So ya hmm FINALLY finished the Sec 3 Squad Relay System (:
Hope it will work because I spent like hours on that, typing out all those numbers and stuff.
I am happy because there's Maths and Physics Remedial this week :D
I bet you all must think that I am crazy. Got remedial still so happy. Hahas because our class got no remedials when other classes have so now finally got remedial, of course happy lor :D
I suddenly love the exam seating arrangement a lot even though I am sitting right at the back and I cannot see the board clearly. I love the back seat now! Can we dun change back? >< LOL
So ya..I suddenly at a loss of words!
Hahas whatever :D
I am looking forward to getting 409's Class Tee! I bet our class tee will own all the classes because we are 409 :D Aren't you all jealous?! HAHAS!
BYE!