" When the world says 'Give up', Hope whispers, 'Try it one more time' "
Today was tiring after sleeping really late yesterday night, helping a good friend in maths. I am so freaking tired during history lesson that I totally fell asleep. Since Ms Khoo was showing us a video, thats make a lot of us sleep during her lessons. Yea, the video is abit boring since its in black and white but under the environment of all lights off and in an air-conditionered surrounding, who can resist the temptation to lay ur head on the table and proceed into dream land?
So ya got back E maths paper which is totally screwed up. Just don't understand why my E maths sucks so much everytime. Haiz, must really buck up on it. Then after school, went to give the Sec 3s their new relay system.
One word to say about them: "Disappointment"
Seriously, I have no idea how to take them already. Feel like giving up. Maybe this will please some of them who dislike me to the core? Whatever, I don't really care anymore. Whats the use of being nice? Do they treat you the same way in return? Thought that by being nice, they will be nice to listen to me and give me the due respect I should have but ended up, I get none.
Okay enough said, I am really losing hope in them. Initially, I like them a lot. Now, I am at a loss of words. Not because they are not good. They are good, they have the potential to be wonderful leaders, but there's this thing lacking in them.
Nevermind,
I shall say no more.
And then during recess, someone just pissed me off with that stupid attitude of his.
Stop using your star 3 badge or the discilpline head of what in council to put others down.
Anyway, I love the present from Evelyn.
Love the Moxy monster :D
Plus the cookie monster :D
Wonder how did she know that I love that collection of monster in Action City.
Hahas thanks alot (:
not in a good mood today so shall stop here...
cya soon...
bye
I thot you would be different...
Your promise to be there when I needed you...
So it was all a lie...