Commons are finally over and that states the reason why I am able to be here posting. Anyway the Common test Period is seriously stressful and tiring. Now its finally over and I have plenty of time to be on MSN toking to peeps but I just feel very sian. It seems like there is nothing interesting to do. Sounds contradicting yea?
I just suddenly realize I got a lot of things to do. Class Tee, Road Run's Picnic and many other class Admin Stuff. Seriously now I have the thought of just being a normal person. =.=
Life seems to be so empty now. I can't use my phone until 14 March cos cannot exceed phone bill. Sian right? Can't sms people to talk to them. Haiish.
Hmm talk about today. Today after school went to the New shopping mall located somewhere near the Clementi Station with Sze Hwee and Cai Ling. We ate at some small stall where by there is no tables like what those fast food restaurants had. It had only a counter and 3 chairs. So ya, Me n Sze Hwee shared the Cheesy Curry Chicken Baked Rice. It was Yum Yum Yum :P [thumbs up] Sze Hwee also ordered a cheese fries and me cailing n sze hwee shared it among the three of us. After that me n Sze Hwee bought bubble tea and headed fer JP.
The three of us just shopped around JP. Went to some shop with nice nice notebooks. I am so tempted to buy the notebooks lah cos its is so damn nice. But I need to help save money so only can resist my temptation of buying. Anyone is nice to buy one fer me? I will surely be grateful to u de. Then went Action City play with the "toys". After tt was Minitoons whereby we were trying to search fer a clique thing where by each of the member of SUPER clique can have one of it. But we shopped shopped shopped still never find anything that has a set of 6 or things that catch our eyes. Me and Cai Ling thought of buying clique watch so we went to a shop which sells watch at a vry cheap price and omg the watches there are so damn nice. Cai Ling like the white colour one. But Clique watch not quite feasible since some of us may not like to wear watch. I am the exception cos I carry a watch with me everyday (:
So yupp, went Popular with Sze Hwee to hunt for her CD which she wanna buy but too bad she din get to find it. Then went pass handphone shop. I want a new handphone!!! I want to change to Sony Ericsson one. But sobs cannot. haiz.
So after we shopped, went home with Cai Ling cos Sze Hwee was having a date with her uhem uhem. hahas jkjk lah she waiting fer her fren lah.
While on the journey back, me n Cailing talked bout lots of stuff. We still discussed sth related to colours and we came up with the several nicknames. mwhaha :D
1st group of Nickname:
White = ? --> guess hu is this
Purple = ? ---> guess
Orange = ? ---> guess
Red = ? ---> guess
Gold = ? ---> guess
Colourful = ? ---> guess
[this group of nickname are related to different people so if u can get to guess what it means, then I must say u are terribly SMART :D]
2nd group of Nickname:
Open strength = ?
Silk Ashes = ?
Grey ground = ?
Colourful Zero = ?
Purple Heart = ?
Dead Mint = ?
[Sounds so cool right? hahas. anyway no offence to anyone who sees the nickname cos what u think may not be what I think (: ]
P.s Thanks that particular someone who is so nice to spend time creating a rainbow for me :D
I did a translation of this blog post in google from English to Chinese. Read it and I bet u will laugh like dunno what.
共同性是最后结束的,并且那陈述原因为什么我能这里张贴。 无论如何共同的测试期间是严重紧张和令人疲劳的。 现在它最后结束和我有大量时刻在toking到窥视的MSN,但我感觉非常西安。 它似乎象那里是感兴趣的没什么做。 听起来抗辩肯定?我突然体会我得到很多事做。 把发球区域,路奔跑的野餐和许多其他类Admin材料分类。 我严重现在有想法正义是一个正常人。 =.=Life现在似乎是很空的。 我不可能使用我的电话,直到3月14日COS不可能超出电话费。 西安权利? 不可能谈话和他们的sms人。 Haiish.Hmm今天谈论。 今天在学校以后去在Clementi驻地附近位于的某处新的商城与Sze Hwee和Cai陵。 我们吃了在某一小摊位,没有桌象什么那些快餐餐馆有。 它有一个柜台和仅3把椅子。 如此ya,我n Sze Hwee分享了低贱咖喱鸡被烘烤的米。 它是Yum Yum Yum :P [赞许] Sze Hwee也点了乳酪油炸物,并且我cailing的n sze hwee共享它在三我们。 以后我n Sze Hwee被买的泡影茶和朝向的fer JP.The三我们多跑一些商店比较价格的高低JP。 去某一商店用精密精密笔记本。 我是,因此诱惑买笔记本lah COS它是那么好的。 但我需要帮助存金钱可以那么只抵抗买的我的诱惑。 任何人是好买一fer我? 我肯定将是感恩的到u de。 然后是行动城市戏剧用“玩具”。 在tt是Minitoons之后,藉以我们设法搜寻fer派系事由超级派系的每一名成员能有一它的地方。 但我们购物购物仍然购物未曾发现有一套6吸引我们的目光的任何事或事。 我和Cai陵想法买的派系手表,因此我们去卖手表以一个vry便宜的价格,并且omg那里手表是那么好的商店。 Cai陵喜欢白色颜色一。 但派系手表不相当可行,因为一些我们可能不喜欢佩带手表。 我是例外我运载一块手表与我每天的COS (:如此yupp,去普遍Sze Hwee寻找她想要买的她的她的CD,但太坏声浪得到发现它。 然后是通行证handphone商店。 我想要一新的handphone!!! 我想要变成索尼Ericsson一。 但呜咽不能。 haiz。如此,在我们购物了之后,连同在家Cai陵COS Sze Hwee有一个日期与她的uhem uhem。 hahas jkjk lah她等待的fer她fren lah。当在旅途,我n Cailing谈了回合许多材料时。 我们仍然谈论了sth与颜色有关,并且我们产生了几个绰号。 mwhaha :D1st小组绰号:白色= ? -->猜测hu是thisPurple = ? ---> guessOrange = ? ---> guessRed = ? ---> guessGold = ? ---> guessColourful = ? --->猜测[这个小组绰号如此与另外人民有关,如果u可能得到猜测什么它意味,然后我必须说u是非常聪明的:D]第2个小组绰号:打开力量= ?丝绸灰= ?灰色地面= ?五颜六色零= ?紫心勋章= ?死的薄菏= ?[声音如此冷却? hahas。 无论如何没有进攻对人绰号COS看见的什么u认为可能不是什么我认为(: ] P.s感谢那种特殊性是很好花费创造彩虹的时间为我的人:DFunny Part after Google Translation1) So ya, Me n Sze Hwee shared the Cheesy Curry Chicken Baked Rice
become...
如此ya,我n Sze Hwee分享了低贱咖喱鸡被烘烤的米。
2) Sze Hwee also ordered a cheese fries and me cailing n sze hwee shared it among the three of us.
become...
Sze Hwee也点了乳酪油炸物,并且我cailing的n sze hwee共享它在三我们。
3) After that me n Sze Hwee bought bubble tea and headed fer JP.
become...
以后我n Sze Hwee被买的泡影茶和朝向的fer JP.
4) I want to change to Sony Ericsson one. But sobs cannot.
become...
我想要变成索尼Ericsson一。 但呜咽不能。
damn funny right? Translate until damn... --> speechless.. hahas