1st of June 2009.
Spent the first half of today with SUPER Clique :D
Had our own private training at CCK CC and then move move move to Chipmuck's hse.
Her hse is super de clean can?!?! Carn imagine leh, I thot chipmucks eat nuts until the nuts drop everywhr one.Hahas. Spick and Span chipmuch uh?heehee.
K lah so played Daidi and Cheat at Chipmuck's hse.
Simin keep saying I suck at Daidi. But I owned her in CHEAT :D
What does this shows?
Geraldine is a good cheater.Hahas jkjk. I vry honest one lo xD
After that in the afternoon, went Jurong Library with my mom and my bro & sis.
I wonder if its coincident or what but guess who I saw at the library?
The whole Brothers' Island gang ley.lols!
But carn believe they so hardworking one, go library. Hahas :D
Thinking of that reminds me of all the projects!!!
My grp haven even started on anything yet!!!! nvm, shall find some day to gather tgt to do (:
Haiz Promotion Test coming.
Got those kind of feeling that I am the lousiest among the other 9. My drills are nt rly up to standard. Then I scare later too nervous make all my efforts go with the WIND. So Keefoong, dun take away my efforts hor. Hahas. okay its lame ><
hmm, Suddenly rmb Keefoong's tag so ya tell him sth here:Hmm, our dearest IC, u sure can do it one. So ZAI in the previous promotion test. So sure no problem one (: Jiayous!! Give you all my luck :DSo u shall give me some of ur luck too as repayment k? Hahas ;Dkk shall end my post here,
byes!!!