In a few more minutes time, it will marked the 3rd week of the June Holidays.
Time really passes very fast, its lyk u blink ur eyes and its alr going to be the end of holidays and soon will be back to school with tons of work to do again.
Chinese Oral is on the first week of July. It jus a few weeks from now and I had not really started on my revision yet. From tmr onwards, shall be a mugger and restrict myself from using my com since I am lazing ard fer the past 2 weeks. ><
Furthermore, I began to find that there is really no reason fer me to be on9 because ya some things happen and seriously I began to think that, do my frens rly treated me as their frens?
Just like that day when I went fer the Xenia's CIP. Seriously I was kinda of pissed off with my own friends because they just went off half way through, leaving us to clear up all the things. Is lyk I am rly abit bushuang even though they did come bac in the end to wash the materials. So sorry that we walked off w/o u guys cos we were kinda of pissed at that moment.
Then to someone, seriously Idk what exactly happen to you. You were so cheerful in the past but it seemed to change all of a sudden. I asked u what happen but u nvr once said anything. I wanted to help, but dunno how to. I wanted u to be happy, but it seem so impossible. I hope u will tell me what happen, but u din. Maybe its rly hard fer u to tell me what happen since you are much closer to ur other frens bt still we known each other fer so long, I rly treated u as my vry vry good fren. Those very very good kind. But did u treat me the same way? Why when things happen, u chose to kp quiet and dun talk to me about it? Even if its rly hard to tell me, at least let me talk to u? But ur tone is so cold that whenever I feel lyk cheering u up, I will end up closing the conver.. ):
Suan le, maybe I am really not a good fren or what so ever.
But still I wanna thank someone very special. Someone who has a character of Naruto (:
Hahas, thanks alot :D