B00!
I missed my COFFEE BEAN GOSSIP SESSION with gang because of NP! D:
Anyway today was overall okay except for a particular lesson. =.=
Seriously I am super infuriated with ___. Its like ___ is deliberately against us one lor. PMS jiu dun come lah, its not lyk its us that angers u right?! And hor goodness sake, our attitude is alr vry good liao lo. If not also wun be so nice to listen please?! WTH!
Nvm shall not get upset over someone who is not worth it.
Anyway...
CONGRATS TO NANHUA NPCC BOYS TEAM TO GET INTO THE FINALS FOR THE SHOOTING COMP :DGREAT JOB GUYS :D Though I know my shooting seriously sux tt day..Hahas but ya must show to people that NHNP is got standard one okay? :D
So..
Hmm nth to talk about so shall describe my GANG :D
Evelyn the "cute" girl
Dorothy the mother father (not the vulgar phrase but tts her favourite phrase :D)
Jieyi the busy girl
Daphne the handphone girl
Jinsui the potential housewife (idk why i lyk to sae this..Hahas)
anddddd of cos
Geraldine the NICEST girl :D
Hahas xD
BTW!!!
I LOVE THE SHOW FIGHTING SPIDERS :D